Network Sunday began in 2009. We were the first outbound marketing agency to generate sales leads via LinkedIn, which at the time was a recruitment platform. By 2014, buyers had become saturated with sales messages and the market shifted to inbound content marketing. Network Sunday tested a new marketing approach - instead of promoting products and services from the start, we first initiated dialogue between our clients and their buyers on industry topics for eBooks. The strategy proved successful and we built effective marketing programmes around content and events, which paved the way for sales conversations.
Network Sunday delivers Account-Based Marketing (ABM) solutions to well-established technology businesses in the UK, EU and the US. We help our clients engage C-Level buyers responsible for major investment decisions by participating in Thought Leadership programmes. Network Sunday's programmes are delivered in association with our content and events brand TechPros.io – delivering industry publications and moderating virtual events.
The objective of the Marketing Copywriter role:
- Research profiles for suitability for interview participation
- Craft personalised messages
- Follow up to ensure the interview is booked
Reporting to the Account Director, you will be responsible for:
- Analyse interviewer briefs to understand who we are looking to invite to a thought leadership programme and why
- Work through lists of target profiles in CRM and accept / reject (we expect 75% to be suitable)
- Craft a personalised invitation which demonstrates why the said invitee has been chosen to participate
- Update CRM custom fields after processing all messages
- Respond to positive responses requesting more information
- Follow up to encourage your invitees book in
- Location: Remote
- Work alongside our global team in the UK, Europe, South Africa and Asia
- Ability to assess suitability for interview
- Excellent written English
- Understanding B2B marketing preferred
Interested candidates must please submit a concise CV and salary expectation. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within three weeks after submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Join us on